Samoa Company Registration
1. Overview about Samoa
Samoa, which changed its name from Western Samoa in July 1997, is a group of 9 islands situated in the South Pacific, east of the International Date Line. Its capital is Apia and with population of around 170,000. At various stages, it has been administered by Britain, Germany and New Zealand. Samoa, where English is the language of government and commerce, became independent in 1962 and retains a parliamentary form of government. Since independence, it has developed into a politically stable nation. Varied people come to SAMOA to set up varied companies for varied purposes, since SAMOA companies have their own varied advantages.
2. Advantages of Samoa companies
1) If you incorporate a SAMOA company, you can carry out business outside SAMOA all over the world.
2) The government protect the privacy of enterprise, the information of directors are extraordinary confidential;
3) Chinese names are permitted and can be revealed on the Certificates of Incorporation, in addition the Chinese M&A can also be printed;
4) We are free to make a choice of companies’ names, you can use different country ending format;
5) There is no capital upper limit and the stamp tax is not required;
6) There is no limit for the business scope and no foreign exchange restriction;
7) Foundation or financial organization can be registered in SAMOA.
3. Flexible company’s name
MOA we are free to make a choice of companies’ names, you can use different country ending such as Limited、Corporation、Incorporated、Sociètè Anonyme and Berhad. There is little restriction for the industry involved. The company name can be the same as the HK company. The Chinese name is also allowed and can be revealed in the Certificate of Registration.
4. Registered capital
The registered capital can be increased or decreased according to your need and the stamp tax is not required. The standard registered capital is one million USD and no registered capital limit. You don’t have to pay up your capital at the time the company is formatted.
5. Directors & shareholder
For more than one directors and shareholders is required when establish a SAMOA company.
The directors and shareholders can be the same one person. The shareholder can be also acted by the natural person or the legal person. If the shareholder is acted by the natural person, the person must be more than 18 years old who has the passport or ID. Before incorporation, you must confirm the list of shareholder, director, chairman of the director and the proportion of their shares.
6. Legal secretary & Registered address
The government stipulates that every company should have a legal secretary who can be acted by the natural person or the legal person without the limit of nationality. The registered address must be the SAMOA address. The legal secretary and registered address can be provided if needed.
7. Free business scope
the company registered in SAMOA belongs to the offshore company, there is no limitation for its operation abroad.
8. Document required
the following documents are required to incorporate a SAMOA company:
1. Company name;
2. Information and identity certificate of director &shareholder (duplicate copy of passport or ID);
3. Proportion of the shares.
9. Easy procedures
Fill in the application form→ pay the earnest →transact in the government→ finish within 10-15 working days→ All the director sign the legal document in person. (new company registration need 10-15 working days which buy the shelf company only need 3 working days)
10. Our professional service
we are able to prepare all the application forms and relevant documents and take care of all the procedures for you, and you can get the following services.
1. Certificate of incorporation;
2. Memorandum and articles of association of the company;
3. Common seal and atomic seal;
4. Share book.
11. Service fee & payment terms
For the foundation and other financial organization, the fee depends on the detailed information.
12. Assistance in bank account opening
A company can open the bank account in HONGKONG. All the directors must go to bank to sign the documents in person. Our company can provide the whole set of opening bank service including: recommend the bank/ prepare for the opening bank document (such as certified true copies, good standing and certificate of incumbency)/meeting minutes/application form/ arrange the introducer/ accompany to open the bank account.
Please prepare all the needed documents before opening the bank account and with cash about HKD8, 000-10,000 to deposit in the new account.
13. Low maintance fee
Because it is an offshore company which do not carry out actual operation, the tax return is not required. The renewal of license should be carried before November 30th every year.
Contact our expertise by +603-21418908 or email@example.com
Tannet——Global Corporate Solution Provider, Serving the World of Business, Professional and trustworthy.