Argentina Trademark Registration are filed with The National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI) of Argentina. Citizens or local corporations in Argentina or foreigners or foreign corporations are required appoint an agent in order to file Sweden trademark applications with The National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI) of Argentina.
Documents Required for Filing of the Argentina Trademark Application
(1) A Power of Attorney signed by the applicant, duly legalized by the consulate of Argentina (to be provided by Tannet). Tannet can also arrange the legalization of PoA. Fees for this service will be quoted upon request.
(2) A duly completed trademark search/registration order form (to be provided by Tannet).
(3) A softcopy of the mark (if device mark) in JPEG format.
(4) A copy of proof of identity of the applicant (passport for individual and business registration license/certificate for corporation).
(5) Certified copy of the priority document when priority is claimed.
Argentina Trademark Application Procedures
(1) Client sends to Tannet (by email or post) a specimen of the trademark together with the duly completed Trademark Registration Order Form and at the same time make payment for the pre-filing search;
(2) Tannet will conducts the pre-filing search and prepare search report and emails the search reports to client;
(3) (If the search results indicate that the application is likely to be accepted and client decides to proceed) Client sends us the Photocopy of identity proof (passport copy for individual and Certificate of Incorporation or Business Registration License) and at the same time make payment for the filing application;
(4) Tannet prepare the registration application forms and PoA to client for execution and legalisation;
(5) Client sends the duly executed and legalized PoA to Tannet.
(6) Tannet submits the application documents to the The National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI) of Argentina;
(7) The National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI) of Argentina (INPI) performs examination and other procedures; if no objection received, the Registry of Trade Marks then issues the Certificate of Registration;
(8) Client makes the final payment for registration/certificate and Tannet forwards the Certificate of Registration to client.
Argentina Trademark Registration
The certificate of Argentina Trademark Registration is valid for a period of ten (10) years protection, after which a request for renewal can be filed. The registration is renewable for periods of 10 years.
If you have further queries, please contact Tannet
24 hours Malaysia hotline：603-21418908;
24 hours Hong Kong hotline：852-27837818;
24 hours Hong Kong hotline：86-755- 36990589;
TANNET GROUP: http://www.tannet-group.net, http://en.tannet.com.my