An offshore bank account is an account with a bank located out of the country of residence. More specifically, it refers to bank accounts open at overseas where away from the applicant's principal country.
Tannet offers a full range of offshore banking services, bank accounts with internet banking, credit or debit card facilities which guarantee convenient access to your funds at anytime and anywhere you are in the world. Offshore banking can be offered as part of an offshore incorporation package, or as a standalone service if you already have an offshore company registered.
Our services included:
1. The assistance package in bank account opening includes making an arrangement and an appointment with the bank, providing the certified true copies prepared and signed by CPA, preparing the documents required, providing a guide to follow-up the processing, providing the contact address.
1. The follow-up activities include all business transactions through the bank processing, such as letter of credit, T/T, bank transfer, cheque deposit, etc.
Advantages of using offshore banks include:
1. Interest paid without tax being deducted. This is an advantage to individuals and (offshore) companies that do not pay tax on their worldwide income.
2. Flexibility: multi-currency accounts, lower fees to receive international payments.
3. Accessibility: offshore accounts can be accessed from whichever location in the world, and transfers can be conducted, without restrictions on time zone, currency etc., through internet banking or ATM machines.
4. Privacy: increased level of privacy and confidentiality is ensured to account holder and transactions made from/to the account.
If you have further queries, please contact Tannet
24 hours Malaysia hotline：603-21418908;
24 hours Hong Kong hotline：852-27837818;
24 hours China hotline：86-755- 36990589;