Delaware Company Incorporation

Delaware Company Incorporation

USA FlagKey Fact About Delaware Company Incorporation are shown at below.


Delaware Company ’s Name (Limited Liability Company, LLC)

There is no restriction for the use of Delaware company (Limited Liability Company, LLC) names but the applicant should provide more than three company names in order to avoid clashes with an existing company. We will ensure through a thorough search that your company name will be available. Company name may contain words "Association", “Company ", "Corporation", “Foundation’’, "Fund ", " Incorporated”, “ Institute”, "Society”, " Union”, “Syndicate", “Limited", or its acronym. If you want to use the wording such as Bank or Trust, it should be first approved by the United States Federal Reserve. Limited Liability Company only can end in Limited Liability Company, LLC.


Standard Registered Capital 

The standard registered stock for Delaware company incorporation is 1500 shares with face value or not. Standard registered capital is USD 75,000. There are no minimum capital requirements. But if is more than this number, must pay at least 200 US Dollar levies to Delaware government. Bearer Shares will up to 3000 Unit.


Director And Shareholder 

The minimum number of Directors and Shareholders for Delaware company incorporation is one. Corporate Directors are not permitted. A President and Treasurer must be appointed. One person can hold all of these offices and there are no residency requirements. Details of directors and officers must be provided.


Registered Address 

The Registered Address for Delaware company must be situated in Delaware. The Address detail is also included in the Certificate of Incorporation. Details of directors and officers must be provided. We provide the necessary ongoing services as Registered Address.


Free Business Scope 

There are no restrictions as to the type of business for a Delaware company. Delaware permits a general purpose clause for any legal business activity for which a Corporation may be incorporated. LLCs may not take on the business of insurance or banking for which licences are required.


Assitance In Opening A Bank Account 

Delaware Company can open the bank account outside Delaware. This is the offshore bank account. We can provide the professional service for opening bank account in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Malaysia and other areas. All the directors must go to bank to sign the documents in person. Our company can provide the whole set of opening bank service including: recommend the bank/ prepare for the opening bank document (certified true copies)/meeting minutes/application form/ arrange the introducer/ accompany to open the bank account.

Please prepare all the necessary documents before opening the bank account and deposit cash for new account.


Low Maintenance Fee 

Delaware companies do annual renewal before 31st of January every year. After establishment of company, Tannet will be responsible to the clients for the annual survey before deadline. 


 Taxation and Tax Declaration 

One frequently-cited advantage is that the state's internationally renowned Court of Chancery, deals exclusively with corporate matters. Judges of this Court are appointed on merit alone and not elected.  The corporate laws of Delaware are very user-friendly and have often been used by other states as a standard for testing corporate laws. As a result, the corporate laws in Delaware are familiar to many lawyers both domestically and internationally. There is no income state tax for Delaware Corporations or LLCs that do not conduct business in the US. The only tax typically payable is an annual franchise tax which falls due on the 1st of March (Corporation) and 1st June (LLC) each year respectively. 


Contact Us
If you have further queries, please contact Tannet
24 hours Malaysia hotline:603-21418908;
24 hours Hong Kong hotline:852-27837818;
24 hours Hong Kong hotline:86-755- 36990589;


USA Immigration

USA Immigration

USA Immigration

U.S. immigration law lists many ways to legally immigrate to the United States. One requires paying a large amount of money. Another requires winning an immigration lottery. A majority of immigrants to the United States, however, take one of two paths: they are sponsored by a U.S. citizen or they are sponsored by an employer because they have a critical skill. Here are some details on these two ways of immigrating to the US

· Family Relationship

The easiest way to immigrate to the United States is to be sponsored by a spouse who is a U.S. citizen. Spousal sponsorship means immigration is almost certain. Approval usually takes about a year. If at least one of your parents is a U.S. citizen, you may already be a U.S. citizen. Details are available in the Child Citizenship Act of 2000. Immigration through sponsorship by a U.S, citizen siblings or a permanent resident parent will usually a wait of at least a decade. Sponsorship by U.S. citizen children is the most difficult route.

· Immigration Through Employment

You may be able to immigrate to the U.S. on the basis of a job offer from a U.S. employer. You will have the best chance if you are qualified for a job that requires advanced degrees, or for a job for which qualified U.S. workers are in short supply. Doctors, lawyers and academics may meet the first criteria. Nurses are an example of the second category. You may have to enter the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa and apply for permanent residence (a green card) several years later.

· Proof of Good Character

Before obtaining permanent residence in the U.S., you will have to provide U.S. immigration authorities with police reports from every place where you have lived at least one year since you turned 16. If you have no police record, you will need a statement from the police attesting to that.

· Medical Clearance

In order to obtain permanent residence in the U.S., you will have to complete a physical examination at a medical clinic approved by the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services. The USCIS will provide you with a form for your doctor to fill out. If you are HIV-positive or have a serious communicable disease, your application will be denied.

· Financial Support

  In order to immigrate to the U.S., you will have to prove that you have access to sufficient money to prevent you from becoming destitute in the U.S. If you do not have enough of your own funds, you can rely on an Affidavit of Support issued by the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, filed by a sponsoring family member or in some cases by a third party. If you are relying on immigration through employment, you may need no further proof.

· Requirements for US Citizenship

Once you receive your permanent residence card (a “green card”), you will have to wait several years before you can apply for U.S. citizenship. If your immigration was based on a U.S. citizen spouse, you will have to wait three years. In most other cases, you will have to wait five years. You will have to learn the English language and facts about U.S. history and the political system to pass a simple citizenship test in English. You will have to remain in the U.S. for most of the time between receiving your green card and applying for citizenship.

· Other Ways to Immigrate

The Diversity Immigration Program allocates 50,000 permanent residence visas per year to immigrants from countries with low rates of immigration to the U.S. Visas are allocated through a lottery. The investor visa program offers another 10,000 permanent residence visas per year to people who invest a minimum of $500,000 into the U.S. economy.


USA Permanent Residency

USA Permanent Residency

Permanent Residency in USA
USA offers various options for students to study and work in the country. Subsequently, by exploring various options, you can work and settle down in the ‘Land of Opportunities’ permanently.

One possibility is to obtain Optional Practical Training (OPT), with which you could stay back for one year or more and seek employment as a next step for permanent residence in USA.

After obtaining employment, the type of visa will change from F-1 to H1b, which is a ‘dual intent visa’. That means, you could apply for permanent legal residence. This is a temporary work visa in Specialty Occupations. With this visa, you can stay back for 3 years and then extend the same for another three years, thus making your overall work experience to six years after your OPT. Then, on completion of prescribed years of work experience within USA, your employer could apply for an Employment-based Green Card on your behalf. With this Green Card, one could live and work in the USA permanently. It is also called the ‘Permanent Residency Card’.

USA Working Visa

USA Working Visa

US Employment Rules for F1 Students
Most international students in the United States hold an F-1 visa, which is the U.S. non-immigrant student visa. F-1 students are allowed to work in the United States, but only under certain conditions and in accordance with complex guidelines and restrictions issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).

Generally, all employment is contingent on remaining within the terms and restrictions of your F-1 visa. There are several categories of employment during the term of your stay as an F-1 student in the United States. On-campus employment is the most freely available, and then there are four categories of off-campus employment: optional practical training (OPT), curricular practical training (CPT), severe economic hardship, and approved international organizations.

On-Campus Employment
1) Part-time
Students may work on-campus (only) for 20 hours a week, during the first nine months. After that, they may be permitted to work off-campus strictly on a case-by-case basis, with the approval of the Designated School Official (DSO) of the university, who represents the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

On-campus employment is the category most freely permitted by the USCIS regulations, and it does not require USCIS approval. However, although F-1 status includes an on-campus employment privilege, on-campus employment opportunities at most schools are limited. Even if you can obtain a job on campus, you may not rely on it to prove financial resources for the year, and often these jobs are not related to your studies. Many schools do require that you obtain permission from the International Student Office prior to accepting any on-campus employment

Optional Practical Training (OPT)
International students in the U.S. in valid F-1 immigration status are permitted to work off-campus in optional practical training (OPT) status both during and after completion of their degree. Rules established by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) govern the implementation of OPT, and all OPT employment requires prior authorization from USCIS and the school’s International Student Office.

Student can apply for OPT after being enrolled for at least 9 months, but cannot begin employment until the receipt of Employment Authorization Document (EAD) from USCIS and enrollment for at least a year. Student need not have a job offer to apply for your OPT EAD, and OPT employment can occur anywhere in the US. Its always advisable to start early—USCIS takes up to 90 days to process the application—and it’s important to work closely with school’s International Student Office. As with everything for a student in U.S., permission is based on maintaining lawful F-1 status, and that’s where International Student Office helps to maintain that status throughout the stay.

General OPT Requirements

•Employment must be “directly related” to the student’s major

•Student must maintain lawful F-1 status

•Student must apply for OPT before completion of all work towards a degree

•Students who have engaged in 12 months or more of full-time Curricular Practical Training (CPT) are not eligible for OPT

•OPT is permitted for up to 12 months full-time in total – part-time OPT (while still in school) reduces available full-time OPT by half of the amount of part-time work (for instance, if you work part time for 6 months, you can work full-time for up to 9 months)

IMP NOTE: Students have to be mindful of the travel regulations governing F-1 students on OPT. If they leave the country after completion of degree, but before receiving the EAD and obtaining a job, they may not be readmitted. Students can leave the country after completion of degree if they have EAD and a job, but have to make sure that they bring everything that will be needed to get back in (including valid passport, valid EAD card, valid F1 visa, all the I-20s with page 3 endorsed for travel by international student advisor within the past 6 months, and a letter of employment, including dates of employment and salary).

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is an off-campus employment option for F-1 students when the practical training is an integral part of the established curriculum or academic program. CPT employment is defined as “alternative work/study, internship, cooperative education, or any other type of required internship or practicum that is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with the school.” To qualify, the work experience must be required for your degree, or academic credit must awarded. And yes, you can get paid for CPT employment. Prior authorization by your school’s international student office and notification to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) is required.
To be eligible for CPT employment:

•Student must have been enrolled in school full-time for one year on valid F-1 status (except for graduate students where the program requires immediate CPT)

•The CPT employment must be an integral part of the degree program or requirement for a course for which they receive academic credit

•Students must have received a job offer that qualifies before submission of CPT authorization request

•Job offer must be in students major or field of study

The International Student Office must authorize student CPT. Once student receives CPT authorization, they can only work for the specific employer and for the specific dates authorized (unlike with OPT or severe economic hardship off-campus employment, where they can work anywhere in the US). The CPT authorization will also specify whether they are approved for part-time (20 hours per week or less) or full-time (more than 20 hours per week) CPT employment. While in school, they can only be approved for part-time CPT.

Regardless of whether students are approved for full or part-time on CPT, there is no limit to how long they can work. However, if the student works full-time on CPT for 12 months or more, they are not eligible for OPT. If they work part-time on CPT, or full-time on CPT for less than 12 months, they are still eligible for allowable OPT. Its imperative to watch the dates and hours closely – to avoid jeopardizing OPT!

As with all employment, international student office is the department which is responsible for all the control & reporting. The general rules will apply somewhat differently to undergraduates, graduate students and PhD candidates, the office can help student determine eligibility for CPT, make sure the job offer qualifies, and make sure that student follow all necessary steps in applying to USCIS. They also have to authorize CPT, so students have no choice – have to work with them.
Employment with an International Organization
The final category of employment for international students in the U.S. on F-1 visas is employment with a “recognized international organization.” To qualify, an organization must be on the official State Department list, and listed organizations include the Red Cross, African and Asian Development Banks, the World Health Organization, the World Trade Organization, and many other similar but less well-known organizations. Because it does not have the universal application of OPT or CPT, this category of employment is often overlooked. Only students with a job offer and sponsorship from one of the listed organizations are eligible. However, for those lucky students who do have such sponsorship, there are clear benefits of this employment category.
Requirements to work for an international organization:

•The student must have an internship/employment with a “recognized international organization

•The employment must be within the scope of the organization’s sponsorship, and within the student’s field of study

•The student must have been in valid F-1 status for at least one full academic year

•The student must be in good academic standing

If students meet these requirements, they can apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). Work can bee started only after receiving EAD, which can take up to 3 months.

There are certain advantages of this type of employment when compared to CPT or OPT.

•Employment does not have to be for-credit nor required for your degree program.

•Regardless of how much or how long student works, this type of employment will not take away from 12-month post-completion OPT

USA Student Visa

USA Student Visa

Student Visa

Admission into US Universities is one half of the process. The other and the more important half is obtaining a visa. Especially for students, getting a student (F-1) visa was always a nightmare.

Yet, with careful planning, preparation and proper guidance from Impel experts, the process becomes easier, with successful result. As a result of several changes within the USCIS, visa process has been simplified, while at the same time improving the safety and security procedures in order to safeguard their country’s interests.

To study in USA, international students have to attend US Embassy/Consulate for visa interview. Before that, students have to receive the I-20 or IAP-66 form (for J1 visa) from the US University. This form confirms the student’s admission in the university.

For the students who want to study in USA should initially get the admission from any university or educational institution of USA before commencing the visa process. The visas issued for students are then classified into three categories:
F1 Visa – issued for the students applied to study in USA or to conduct research at an accredited US university.
M1 Visa – issued for the students applied for Non-academic or Vocational Studies in USA or for training at a non-academic institution.

J1 Visa – issued for the students applied for academic studies as an exchange visitor through a designated sponsoring organization that includes educational and cultural exchange programs

Visa officers who conduct the interview (and review the applications overall) consider several factors before you could be considered for grant of a visa.

Is the applicant genuine? – This can be proven by applying for an appropriate program that is compatible with your academic background and future plans.

Is the applicant eligible? – Many students apply and get admission in programs that are not suitable to their academic profile. Without proper eligibility makes one suspicious.

Does the applicant have sufficient funding? – By providing necessary resources and evidence, you can substantiate your case.

Does the applicant have future plans? – If you do not have proper future plans, it is difficult to convince the visa officer about your reasons to study in the US.

Finally, Will the applicant come back? – By providing strong evidence of your ties to your homeland, you could address this worry of the visa officer.

The process of reviewing visa applications has become more sophisticated with Bio-metric (finger-printing) requirement, review of applicants for /illegal/dangerous activities and the careful consideration of applicants’ intent to enter the US.

In few circumstances the visa officer may also demand further application review in Washington DC. Some visa applicants may need to undergo an extra review process if they seek to engage in a commercial exchange or academic pursuit involving certain designated fields of advanced technology. As a visa applicant, you have to recognize that these name-checking and registration processes are necessary and crucial elements that protect the citizens and visitors.

Checklist of Required Documents
The following is a list of some of the documents that you are supposed to carry along with you on the day of VISA interview:

Mandatory Documents


Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity


I-20 duly signed, Acceptance letter (if any), financial letter /scholarship(if any)


Visa Application fee (US $ 131) receipt issued by HDFC Bank.


VFS Service Charges receipt (as specified by HDFC Bank)


Application forms DS-156, DS-157 and DS-158 duly filled


Web Receipt of Appointment Confirmation from


7. One Photograph (size 2” x 2”) as per specifications given at the end of this page.


SEVIS fee Receipt of US $ 200 through website

Academic Documents


9. Original marks sheets and certificates of all qualifications starting from SSC (10th standard) to the highest qualification, including any marks sheets that reflect back logs, if any


TOEFL/IELTS/GRE/SAT/GMAT score sheets in original


Extra Curricular Activities, Work Experience Certificates, Merit Certificates & Appointment letter (if any)


Leave/Relieving letter from the employer if you are already working

Financial Documents


Proof of liquid funds(refer to proof of liquid funds document)


Proof of movable assets(refer to movable assets document)


Proof of immovable/fixed assets(refer to fixed assets document) List of property documents to be furnished when the same is used as a collateral to obtain a loan or when shown as a fixed asset or as a source of income Valuation reports of the property ( refer to format_ Certified engineer report )


Proof of income from the sponsors ( refer to eligible sponsors & income proof document)


Proof of relation with the sponsor ( refer to sponsorship affidavit & how to establish relation with sponsor)


Financial statement from Chartered Accountant (refer to CA statement format)

Visa Fee Information
To slot a date for visa interview, students have to pay the visa fee for the Embassy either by Cash/Demand Draft favoring“US Embassy – Visa Fees” Selected HDFC Banks. The bank drafts issued by cooperative banks will not be accepted. The visa fee may include the following payments:
Application Fee: Nonimmigrant visa application processing fee (USD $131 equivalent), Form DS-156, DS-157, DS 158.
SEVIS Fee: Payment of US $200 for the SEVIS fee.
Service Charges as prescribed by VFS towards towards courier and other services

Note: Do not forget to carry your original passport and copy of the I-20 when you go to make payment at HDFC Bank

Photo Requirements
When submitting the visa application form it is essential to attest a passport size photo consistent with the absolute requirement of US consulate. The photograph has to be an unmounted full face picture, with the dimensions of 50 i.e., 2/2 inches, where the applicants head has to be in the center of the frame. It has to be taken not before the last 6months. The photo has to be affixed to the application form by stapling or with gum.

Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet requirements your application will be considered incomplete

USA Investment Guide

USA Investment Guide


  1. USA Basic Facts
  2. USA Developing or Tax Free Zone
  3. USA Advantages & Preferential Policies
  4. USA Projects & Opportunities
  5. USA Gov Departments & Authorities
  6. USA Forms of Investment
  7. How to Start a Business in USA
  8. USA Taxation and Tax Return
  9. American Holiday
  10. USA student visa
  11. USA work after study
  12. USA PR
  13. USA Immigration Requirements