Study in Singapore
10. Study in Singapore
Singapore is the fifth wealthiest country in the world in terms of GDP and per capita income. Unemployment rate in Singapore is one of the lowest in the world. With a dynamic and high-spirited life and work culture, Singapore has become a cosmopolitan destination.
- 2nd safest Country to live & Crime Free Country
- The cleanest country
- HUB of Business in Asia – Fertile ground for Banking & Service Industry.
- World’s No.1 producer of Electronics, Shipping, Logistics & Bunker Oil
- Almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific Head Office in Singapore making it easier for students to find jobs. I.e., Home to more than 7000 MNC’s.
- Growing steadily at more than 5% rate for many decades with strong links to US, EU, China, India & Japan.
- The 25th best highly developed nation with state-of-art transport system & 3G telecom network that’s second only to USA.
- Singapore is a nation built by immigrants and it still welcomes all who are keen to play a part in its economic development.
- Singapore offers globally top ranked working populace, recognized for its high level of productivity, technical proficiency & positive work attitude.
- Singaporeans don’t need a VISA to enter about 60 Countries including USA & EU.
- Processing for PR (Permanent Residency) takes only 71 Days.
- Singapore is ideally located as the gateway to regional countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei & Thailand. All are easily reached via Ferry, Train, plane or even coach with travel times being no longer than three hours.
- Singapore is the world’s 3rd wired nation and Asia’s most wired one where online banking & mobile lifestyle have become the norm.
- Close to 99% of the population or almost every home, school & business has access to Broadband Internet.
- There are already more than 50,000 International students in Singapore, of which about 2000 are Indian Students pursuing educations at various levels.
- Many international students are attracted to the quality UG & PG programs offered by Singapore’s local Universities as well as International Universities based in Singapore.